Frequently Asked Questions
Please feel free to contact us if there is no answer below to your specific question.
- So how does this work?
- Should I call the pharmacy first before going to pick up the prescription?
- Will I be required to do a video chat?
- What medical problems can you treat?
- Can I treat two problems at once?
- How old must I be to treated?
- With which pharmacy do you work?
- The pharmacy says they did not receive the prescription.
- In which state is Get-a-doc available?
- Will I be contacted if I have finished the questionnaire but have not pay for the case?
- How will I be contacted after I have paid for my case review?
- Can I have a note for work or school?
- Will I see a doctor?
- What is your refund policy?
- What if my medication did not work, can I get a refund?
- How do I request a refund?
- Is my credit card information safe?
- Do you share my information?
- How safe is your website?
We treat a variety of medical problems. Our board-certified doctors are treating patients like you every day. To see a list of problems click here: conditions we treat. If your problem is not on the list, please go here: Consult a doc
We do not prescribe any controlled substances such as pain medications, medications for anxiety, or medications for attention deficit disorder.